I'm finding it very difficult to come up anything to blog about these days. What is happening to me?!? Typically, I have more than enough thoughts bottled up in my head to jot down in a single post by the time I am able to sit down and do so. Typically, I have so much to vent about. Typically, I have SO many plans (again, I'm a planner) that I am always sharing in letting you all know what is "next" on my list of things to do. Typically, I have to find time to sit down and post. However, these days are not typical for me. I have sat down with NUMEROUS opportunities to write, but my mind just drifted off....
Side note: Who says we have to be
typical, and who defines what
typical really even means?
I guess my thoughts seem to be occupied by a special someone in a place other than here. I am here in sunny California, but my whole heart and soul are across the country. When I sit down to try and write, he is all I can seem to think about. I'm trying to give you all something to read other than how perfect Jason is, but I'm sorry folks... that's all I got for ya at the moment! lol

I could totally sit here and write about how I wish I was there instead of here, but that's not entirely true. Clearly, I wish I was there. However, I am enjoying my time here. Don't get me wrong... I'm not regretting my move out here AT ALL. This is the opportunity of a lifetime that I've always dreamed of, and I am truly proud of myself (so far) for making that dream reality. Nothing can hold me back -not even love. I've said this a hundred times already: I'm so thankful that Jason is incredibly understanding and supportive. He's become the driving force of my motivation these days. For the mornings I've left that coffee cup empty (referencing back to a prior post "Top 10 Life Lessons" about self-motivation), he has kept me motivated. These past few weeks at work have been rough, and he has been there to encourage me, listen to me vent & cry about how much I hate my job, to remind me that I am not a quitter, and to remind me of what I have to look forward to after I stick this out. I've not only found the love of my life -I've also found my best friend. It's nice to have him to lean on. Besides, we don't always have to stand up straight, right!?!?
For the first time in my life, I am not sitting here trying to plan out my future. I'm not trying to figure out where to go or what to do next. Again, I'm referencing back to earlier posts about how I get to one road stop in my life and immediately start mapping out the next route. I guess this is probably the first time in my life that I actually know what I want and where I want to be. I'm content, even though I have to
wait for it. Hopefully, the next few
Life Lessons I write about will be on
patience & how I've mastered it. HAH! That's stretching it a bit, don't ya think!?
I am officially counting down the days til Thanksgiving break. Jason, my dad, & my sister will all be flying out to CA on November 20th and are staying until the 27th. We will be celebrating the holiday here at my apartment (Jenn and I will be cooking, yeah!), and I absolutely cannot wait! This will be new and exciting for all of us. I'm, of course, planning an adventure-filled week for all of us to enjoy. I'm just happy about an entire week with my favorite three people!!!! It can't come soon enough.
I love my life. It's GOOD! :)
You are such a strong woman and I admire you.
ReplyDelete