I hate it when I can't sleep because my mind wonders in a thousand circles per minute. It's exhausting. I'm starting to become dizzy. You would think that, because so, after 5 minutes I would be able to fall asleep, lol. Nope. It just doesn't work that way. As I lie here awake in bed, I am thinking of a rather large to-do list I have subconsciously developed outside of my already established weekly to-do lists. Didn't I just recently blog about not trying to plan out anything... lol... who was I kidding!?!? I am a planner! :) My innateness comes and bites me in the butt when I least expect it to, I guess.
I'm still trying to find my fast-forward button............
Thoughts to ponder:
1. The city limit signs here in Santa Maria say "An All-American City" -bahaha I find this to be quite contradicting. I want to add "or Lack Thereof" to the end!
2. Why does "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing????
3. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle onto the ground? OUCH!
4. Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning around and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
Memories are good.
I miss my boyfriend and my family. Is it Thanksgiving yet???????

No comments:
Post a Comment